Data Analysis for Effective Decision Making
Time & Location
About the Event
Develop Critical Data Analysis Skills
Today’s organisations face both a promise and a dilemma. The growth in availability and quantity of data, as well as the tools to leverage it, is well understood. Every day buzzwords like “big data”, “Insights” and “analytics” permeate the pages of our business journals. However, much less available are the actual skills to truly understand and realise the benefits of this explosive growth. The potential is very real, but comprehensive skills can be scarce, and outside consultants are expensive. Fortunately, you don’t need a PhD in data science to achieve the rewards of good data analysis and management. If you have a basic familiarity with tools like Excel, this Open Day and subsequent 4- days weekend training will teach you the comprehensive skills and tools to maximise and leverage your data assets.You will leave this training with a far better understanding of the principles of data analysis, when to utilise them, and focused business examples of the principles applied in professional projects environments.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for analysts (Business and Data), subject matter experts, projects managers, senior management staff, job seekers, students and anyone interested in getting a better understanding of analytical techniques.
It is also for anyone with little or no formal statistical knowledge but needs to work with statistical or data-related concepts as part of your role.
What You Will Learn
- Identify which analytic methods are most useful for data analysts in a project environment using either SQL, SAS or and Excel.
- Maximise the effectiveness of use of the data in an organisation.
- Define the content of a good data brief.
- Identify and interpret the key elements of your statistical outputs.
- Use the findings appropriately and effectively to inform future strategies.
- Full training, case studies, CV review, 1 year post training mentorship, and project placement*.
Training Day 1: Saturday 23rd October 2021 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 2: Sunday 24th October 2021 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 3: Saturday 30th October 2021 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 4: Sunday 31st October 2021 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Platinum Track: £720 (inclusive of VAT)
Gold Track: £600 (inclusive of VAT)
Silver Track: £480 (inclusive of VAT)
After the training, participants will be provided with information about additional courses and support available through the Baseline Careers Network.
* Dependent on training track registered.
- Platinum Track£600+£120 VAT£600+£120 VAT0£0
- Gold Track£500+£100 VAT£500+£100 VAT0£0
- Silver Track£400+£80 VAT£400+£80 VAT0£0