Fri, 26 Jun|
Online via Zoom
Improve Your Productivity Using Free Online Tools
This course will teach, impart, and provide delegates with practical, interactive, expository and real-life examples, and technology demonstration of a number of tested and free online tools that can be used to improve your personal and professional productivity.
Time & Location
26 Jun 2020, 17:30 – 19:00 BST
Online via Zoom
About the Event
In a fast-paced world such as ours, time is always of the essence and there is increasing pressure to deliver and meet deadlines, professionally and even personally. Most people wish they had more time in a day.
With the abundance of tasks on the increase and time always a constant, there is now more than ever, a need to maximize our day to complete tasks efficiently to maintain an effective work-life balance.
This interactive course will impart and teach practical knowledge and skills required for effective task management utilizing free online tools and platforms to unlock those hidden moments.
The lead trainer has over 18 years’ experience in managing and delivering technology projects globally.
Course Outline: Session 1 Productivity Basics
- Online Productivity basics
- Widely used productivity Tools
- Maintaining work/life balance
- Strategies on how to best manage workloads using digital tools
Session 2 Increase productivity at work
- Introduction to Google Productivity Tools
- Time Management
- Create email priority
- Manage Events
- Flag and follow up Emails
- Tasks and Reminders
- Business Management
- Other Online Productivity tools.
- Review of the top 10 tools for productivity
- Simple hacks for integrating your existing devices
- Bonus: Our selected list of tools and globally utilized productivity tools and hacks
- Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend? Anyone who desires to improve their use of online tools regain focus and improve efficiency working online or from home. This course will teach, impart, and provide delegates with practical, interactive, expository and real-life examples, and technology demonstration.
Participants may require an Android or IOS device or PC with an internet connection