Sat, 18 Feb|
Online via Zoom
Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) Analysis
This AML & KYC course has been designed to deliver best practice guidelines for any analyst who intends to work within this space by drawing on the cutting-edge experience of what the world’s leading financial institutions are doing, have done and must still do.
Time & Location
18 Feb, 09:00 – 26 Feb, 09:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Mastering the Analysis and Implementation of KYC and AML Regulations
Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance are probably at the top of nearly every Financial Institution’s risk review process and have become the key strategic imperatives for all board members. The reputational damage and not to mention the fines imposed for non-compliance is a huge concerns. It is fair to say that banks are being micro-managed by regulators in this area and are being set exceptionally high standards for compliance. Financial institutions are required to focus increasingly on Financial Crime Prevention measures and must have robust systems in place to combat them.
This AML & KYC course has been designed to deliver best practice guidelines for any analyst who intends to work within this space by drawing on the cutting-edge experience of what the world’s leading financial institutions are doing, have done, and must still do. It covers the minimum requirements, and the ideal requirements and considers the impact of imminent legislative and best practice changes.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for analysts, subject matter experts, projects managers, job seekers, and anyone seeking practical competency in AML/KYC/CDD Analysts' roles and techniques.
What You Will Learn
- Appreciate and understand the global social context of financial economic crime. Understand the international regulatory AML/CTF framework.
- Explain the significance of KYC in the context of AML/CTF.
- Apply the Bank’s standards, procedures and tooling. Apply CDD skills in the context of client types, banking products and services.
- Demonstrate awareness of suspicious KYC situations/red flags. Communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external KYC stakeholders;
- Demonstrate KYC skills by successfully completing the knowledge and awareness assessment.
- Basic CDD principles and techniques, AML risk factors and red flags and bank’s AML/CFT policy, standards and risk appetite;
- A deep dive on a number of wholesale bank-specific topics such as correspondent banking, trade-based money laundering, cash and new payment technology, corporate structures/funds/trusts, etc.
- Full training, case studies, CV review, 1 year post-training mentorship, and project placement*.
Training Day 1: Saturday 18th Feb 2023 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 2: Sunday 19th Feb 2023 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 3: Saturday 25th Feb 2023 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Training Day 4: Sunday 26th Feb 2023 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Platinum Track: £864 (inclusive of VAT)
Gold Track: £720 (inclusive of VAT)
Silver Track: £576 (inclusive of VAT)
After the training, participants will be provided with information about additional courses and support available through the Baseline Careers Network
* Dependent on the training track registered.
Full training, case studies, CV review, 1 year post training mentorship, and project placement.£720.00Tax: +£144.00 VAT
Full training, case studies, CV review, 1 year post training mentorship.£600.00Tax: +£120.00 VAT
Full training and case studies only.£480.00Tax: +£96.00 VAT